We are seeking resumes for an Accounting Associate at our Tomahawk, WI facility.
- Assist in processing accounts payable invoices.
- Responsible for T&M audits for specific contractors.
- Responsibility for posting transactions and reconciliation of various general ledger accounts.
- Administer the employee reimbursement programs for tools, safety clothing, safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Maintain small volume, miscellaneous cash receipts.
- Input journal entries and statistical entries into the mill business system.
- Track natural gas and electricity usage and costs.
- Serve as vacation fill for various accounting duties.
- Prepare various summaries to report financial and operating results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of Accounting.
- Must be able to work some overtime and occasional holidays depending on the timing of month-end closing.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Knowledge of office machines.
- Must possess effective communication skills.