As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
- Work with Project Engineers as a resource for capital projects.
- Work on special projects assigned to assist engineers, teach responsibility, and improve communication.
- Utilize computer software for P & ID drawing and assist in maintaining equipment files.
- Must be currently enrolled student majoring in Electrical Engineering and have completed the freshman year but not surpassed senior status.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 is required.
- You must be eligible to work in the US on a full time basis.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Candidate must display maturity and a high level of professionalism.
- The Co-op student must take ownership of his work.
- The ability to work with other lab personnel, operators, and supervisors is a requirement.
- A positive work attitude is essential.
Housing/Relocation Information for a Co-Op Intern:
- A housing stipend may be offered up to $500 grossed-up per month if necessary
- PCA will reimburse the student for the move to their new housing upon starting the co-op.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.