As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers.
People • Customers • Trust
Pay and Benefits
• Pay Range = $24.41 to $38.10 based on skills and experience
• Excellent benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision)
• Company-paid life insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Uniforms provided
• Company provides safety shoes and prescription safety eyewear allowances
• PCA provides paid training hours to help technicians advance through the progressive skill levels and achieve higher pay.
• Technicians supply their own basic hand tools. PCA provides both a tool replacement and allowance program to help technicians maintain and update basic hand tools. PCA provides all special and heavy tools.
• This position will perform a variety of maintenance tasks including diagnosing, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on plant equipment.
• Technicians work as part of a team to safely execute preventive and planned maintenance activities as well as answer break down calls in a production environment.
• Support and assist with industrial projects including fabrication and installation of equipment and system utilities.
• 2+ years’ experience in successfully troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery.
• Experience in the Corrugated Packaging or Printing Industry is a plus.
• A technical degree in the Mechanical or Electrical Trades is a plus.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime hours and weekends as needed.
• Ability to work in a non-air-conditioned facility.
• Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
• Be authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.