As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
FOR CAMPUS RECRUITING PURPOSES ONLY
WILL NEED TO APPLY TO SPECIFIC LOCATION/S WHEN POSTED
Principle Accountabilities include:
- Work with engineers, maintenance, consultants, contractors, vendors, and operations.
- Work on special projects assigned to assist engineers, teach responsibility, and improve communication.
- Organize and implement moderate to large process improvements, problem elimination and capital/expense projects focusing on asset health and overall improved reliability.
- Troubleshooting problems and perform root cause analysis.
- Modify and optimize the maintenance (PM) work process
- Recommend innovative solutions to improve equipment, facility, and plant operations.
- Ability and willingness to travel on assignments
- Must be currently enrolled student majoring in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related discipline and have completed the freshman year.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 is required
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a full-time basis
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills are essential
- High energy and intellectual curiosity
- Candidate must display maturity and a high level of professionalism
- The student must take ownership of his work. The ability to work with other lab personnel, operators, and supervisors is a requirement. A positive work attitude is essential.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.